The 3-2-1 Penguins Forum Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan of Space Adventures brought to you by four dysfunctional flightless alien birds? Then this is the place to go to talk about it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best?

Go down 
3 posters

Female Human X Male Penguin
Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Vote_lcap50%Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Male Human X Female Penguin
Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Vote_lcap0%Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Female Human X Female Penguin
Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Vote_lcap0%Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Male Human X Male Penguin
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care
Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Vote_lcap50%Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
I don't really like interspecies pairings
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
katrinahood
Penguin

Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Empty
PostSubject: Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best?   Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:08 am

When it comes to interspecies pairings involving humans, which of these do you prefer?

As for me, one of the reasons why I prefer female human X male penguin is because I think Captain Zidgel finds human ladies attractive. And since we didn't see any female penguins on the show, I can't really imagine a romantic relationship between a male human and a female penguin if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
http://katrinahood.deviantart.com/
Mr Finitevus
Egg
Mr Finitevus

PostSubject: Re: Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best?   Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:33 am

Hhrmm... I've actually never thought about any of this before. :0a

It's not an option from the poll but if we're talking interspecies pairings, I do think penguins paired with other aliens can be pretty cute.
Back to top Go down
katrinahood
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best?   Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 6:35 pm

Like Vulcans, Klingons, or Betazoids?
Back to top Go down
http://katrinahood.deviantart.com/
Carm
Penguin
Carm

PostSubject: Re: Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best?   Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:29 pm

zidgel x zidgel is the only acceptable pairing in the 321 penguins universe
Back to top Go down
http://socialjusticeseinfeld.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best?   Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1