The 3-2-1 Penguins Forum Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan of Space Adventures brought to you by four dysfunctional flightless alien birds? Then this is the place to go to talk about it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together?

Go down 
4 posters

Zidgel/Midgel
Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Vote_lcap20%Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Zidgel/Fidgel
Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Vote_lcap40%Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
ZIdgel/Kevin
Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Vote_lcap0%Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Midgel/Fidgel
Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Vote_lcap40%Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Midgel/Kevin
Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Vote_lcap0%Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fidgel/Kevin
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
katrinahood
Penguin

Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Empty
PostSubject: Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together?   Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:42 pm

What do you think is the best slash pairing involving two of the Penguins? Not that any of you would vote, some of you don't like the idea of slash pairings in 3-2-1 Penguins or pairings in general.

For me, it would have to be Midgel/Kevin. Why? Well, let's just say some opposites attract.
Back to top Go down
http://katrinahood.deviantart.com/
PurplePsycho14
Chick
PurplePsycho14

PostSubject: Re: Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together?   Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:41 pm

I Like Zidgel/Fidgel.

Why?

Do you see how many times Those two interact with eachother?!

Plus, as Katrinahood had said, Opposites attract, amiright?

Zidgel is Vain and (Kinda) Stupid,
Fidgel is... Well, not Vain and Highly Intelligent. Smile
Back to top Go down
katrinahood
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together?   Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:32 pm

True, true, PurplePsycho. Although, to be honest, I like the interactions between Zidgel and Midgel or Midgel and Fidgel better.
Back to top Go down
http://katrinahood.deviantart.com/
PurplePsycho14
Chick
PurplePsycho14

PostSubject: Re: Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together?   Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Hmm... I Do Like Those Couples Too...

Just Call Me Psycho, It's What I Usually Go By On The Internet Smile
Back to top Go down
EsterDXL
Penguin
EsterDXL

PostSubject: Re: Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together?   Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Personally, I chose Zidgel/Fidgel. Why? Cuz i can...
Back to top Go down
http://firewingwarriors.blogspot.com
Carm
Penguin
Carm

PostSubject: Re: Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together?   Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:09 pm

midgel/fidgel  santa 
Back to top Go down
http://socialjusticeseinfeld.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together?   Best couple involving shipping two of the Penguins together? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1