The 3-2-1 Penguins Forum Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan of Space Adventures brought to you by four dysfunctional flightless alien birds? Then this is the place to go to talk about it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which Type of Fanfiction Would You Want to Read More?

Go down 
4 posters

Sequel Series when the twins are teenagers
Which Type of Fanfiction Would You Want to Read More? Vote_lcap0%Which Type of Fanfiction Would You Want to Read More? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Prequel Series when the Penguins are teenagers
Which Type of Fanfiction Would You Want to Read More? Vote_lcap100%Which Type of Fanfiction Would You Want to Read More? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
katrinahood
Penguin

Which Type of Fanfiction Would You Want to Read More? Empty
PostSubject: Which Type of Fanfiction Would You Want to Read More?   Which Type of Fanfiction Would You Want to Read More? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:57 pm

If those types of fanfics are written (the first is already written and I'm planning to write the second), which would you rather read?

I would most definitely read the prequel series. Why? Because I like to know more about the Federation Academy, the aliens who attended it, how it operates, and what the Penguins did in order to become official members of the Federation.
Back to top Go down
http://katrinahood.deviantart.com/
Carm
Penguin
Carm

PostSubject: Re: Which Type of Fanfiction Would You Want to Read More?   Which Type of Fanfiction Would You Want to Read More? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:55 pm

the second one because the first has already been done ... twice ... once by me

Last edited by Carm on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://socialjusticeseinfeld.tumblr.com/
EsterDXL
Penguin
EsterDXL

PostSubject: Re: Which Type of Fanfiction Would You Want to Read More?   Which Type of Fanfiction Would You Want to Read More? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:38 pm

The second since that would be friggin' AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
http://firewingwarriors.blogspot.com
PurplePsycho14
Chick
PurplePsycho14

PostSubject: Re: Which Type of Fanfiction Would You Want to Read More?   Which Type of Fanfiction Would You Want to Read More? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:17 pm

2ND ONE! I'm attempting to write a prequel/AU (Alternative Universe) of this, But I am Procrastinater. So sorry by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Type of Fanfiction Would You Want to Read More?   Which Type of Fanfiction Would You Want to Read More? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1