The 3-2-1 Penguins Forum Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan of Space Adventures brought to you by four dysfunctional flightless alien birds? Then this is the place to go to talk about it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best VeggieTales Character?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scythe312
Admin
Scythe312

Best VeggieTales Character? Empty
PostSubject: Best VeggieTales Character?   Best VeggieTales Character? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:03 pm

No poll in this one like the penguins because there are so many characters to choose from.

My Top 3 List!

1. My favorite is Mr. Lunt. Let's face it, he is one of the best jack***es, if not the best, in a cartoon geared for young children (let's forget all about his downplayed jerkiness in the League of Incredible Vegetables). It is true that he sometimes plays the antagonist, but he still can be funny anywhere. I find him more funny than Larry, although some may disagree with me on that point. I also find myself upset that he has never had an episode that focused on him. He always shares the spotlight or is a side-character.

2. For seconds, Larry is just the nicest thing in the world. It may be cliche' to have him as my second. But he is just the most lovable thing in the world, how can you not find some charm in him? His silly songs are the show's highlight and he also owns the persona of my first and all-time favorite superhero.

3. Charlie Pincher. Something about his stubble-faced, "I am a boss background character" things make him feel just awesome. His speech in "Star of Christmas" is also just awesome, a big reason he is on this list.
Back to top Go down
https://thepenguinslounge.forumotion.com
katrinahood
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Best VeggieTales Character?   Best VeggieTales Character? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:14 pm

I really like Larry the Cucumber. Oh, and Bob the Tomato is also one of my favs.
Back to top Go down
http://katrinahood.deviantart.com/
EsterDXL
Penguin
EsterDXL

PostSubject: Re: Best VeggieTales Character?   Best VeggieTales Character? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 8:53 pm

I'm too indecisive so I've got no goods.
Back to top Go down
http://firewingwarriors.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best VeggieTales Character?   Best VeggieTales Character? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best VeggieTales Character?
Page 1 of 1