The 3-2-1 Penguins Forum Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fan of Space Adventures brought to you by four dysfunctional flightless alien birds? Then this is the place to go to talk about it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drinking Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
katrinahood
Penguin

Drinking Game Empty
PostSubject: Drinking Game   Drinking Game Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:34 am

I noticed that there was no drinking game for 3-2-1 Penguins! I decided to make one. If you're under 18, use juice or soda. It's cheaper and safer.

Here's how it goes. (I need suggestions on how it can be better)

Take a drink each time Midgel yells "Bonsai!!!" (two drinks if someone else yells "Bonsai!!!" three drinks if Midgel or anyone else comments on it)

Take a drink each time Zidgel messes with his hair (two drinks if he doesn't)

Take a drink each time Fidgel says a scientific term that no one else understands and it is explained (two drinks if it's not explained)

Take a drink each time Kevin says a line that's one sentence at the longest (two drinks if his line is more than one sentence long)

Take a drink each time Jason and/or Michelle act bratty in the T.V. version (two drinks if neither of them acts bratty)

Take a drink each time Grandmum quotes from "The Good Book" (two drinks if she doesn't or Sol quotes from "The Good Book", three drinks if they both quote from "The Good Book")

Take a drink each time the kids get galeezled into the ship (two drinks if only one kid is galeezled, three drinks if they aren't shown being galeezled)

Take a drink each time Cavitus appears and he is the source of a conflict (two drinks if he doesn't appear, three drinks if he appears, but he isn't the source of a conflict)

Take a drink each time there is a VeggieTales reference (two drinks if there is a reference to an earlier episode)

Take two drinks if you notice some homosexual subtext.
Back to top Go down
http://katrinahood.deviantart.com/
katrinahood
Penguin

Drinking Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game   Drinking Game Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:50 am

...Has anyone tried out this game yet?
Back to top Go down
http://katrinahood.deviantart.com/
Scythe312
Admin
Scythe312

Drinking Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game   Drinking Game Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:51 am

Some of the ideas confused me, but it would be interesting I must say...
Back to top Go down
https://thepenguinslounge.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Drinking Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game   Drinking Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 3-2-1 Penguins Forum Lounge :: Fanworks :: Quizzes / Contests-
Jump to: