A Fan of Space Adventures brought to you by four dysfunctional flightless alien birds? Then this is the place to go to talk about it!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best?

Go down 

Female Human X Male Penguin
Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Vote_lcap50%Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Male Human X Female Penguin
Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Vote_lcap0%Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Female Human X Female Penguin
Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Vote_lcap0%Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Male Human X Male Penguin
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care
Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Vote_lcap50%Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
I don't really like interspecies pairings
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
katrinahood
Penguin

Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Empty
PostSubject: Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best?   Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:08 am

When it comes to interspecies pairings involving humans, which of these do you prefer?

As for me, one of the reasons why I prefer female human X male penguin is because I think Captain Zidgel finds human ladies attractive. And since we didn't see any female penguins on the show, I can't really imagine a romantic relationship between a male human and a female penguin if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://katrinahood.deviantart.com/
Mr Finitevus
Egg
Mr Finitevus

PostSubject: Re: Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best?   Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:33 am

Hhrmm... I've actually never thought about any of this before. :0a

It's not an option from the poll but if we're talking interspecies pairings, I do think penguins paired with other aliens can be pretty cute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katrinahood
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best?   Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 6:35 pm

Like Vulcans, Klingons, or Betazoids?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://katrinahood.deviantart.com/
Carm
Penguin
Carm

PostSubject: Re: Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best?   Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 1:29 pm

zidgel x zidgel is the only acceptable pairing in the 321 penguins universe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://socialjusticeseinfeld.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best?   Which Pairing Involving Humans and Alien Penguins Do You Like Best? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 3-2-1 Penguins Forum Lounge :: Fanworks :: Fanworks General-
Jump to: